OK kiddies, it’s that time again. Well, it’s been that time for a few weeks, but we didn’t have our plan together until now… But what would watching The Bachelorette be without the Winey Bitches Edition of the Bachelorette Drinking Game? As you know, Melissa and I don’t really need any help finding reasons to keep the bottle close and poured often, but if you make it a game, it feels somehow less… pathetic. You know, it’s a group thing so if everyone else is doing it… Anyway, we’ve got our initial rules and here’s how it goes:
- Prepare your favorite cocktail, open your favorite bottle of wine or pop your favorite flavor of beer… Or all of the above. You can even play with your fun festive non-alcoholic beverage. We won’t judge.
- Make sure you are someplace that won’t require you to drive after the show or you have a designated driver. We love a good drinking game, but we do not love drinking and driving. Please be responsible.
- Tune into the Bachelorette tonight and take a drink every time…
- Andi says “y’all”,”stop/stop it”, or “whaaat?”
- Any reference to Juan Pablo – including soccer – comes up
- Andi says this is supposed to be fun.
- Any of the bachelors show up shirtless and are not next to a pool or a hot tub.
- Any time they take a helicopter ride, walk around town or have a picnic
- Anyone cries
- Any of the bachelors talks about why he’s a better partner for Andi than another guy
- Someone doubts someone else’s intentions and says they are there for the right reasons
- Chris Harrison explains something that needs no explanation – ex: This is the final rose.
- Andi tells us and/or the men how seriously she takes this process.
And those are your Top 10 Rules. Let us know what you think we should add and we’ll incorporate the best (and funniest) suggestions. We’re sure as the season evolves, some new rules will be obvious. So, check back each week to see what’s changed, and keep sending ideas.
Melissa & Rachel
PS – We’re serious about the being responsible thing. Don’t drink and drive.